Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fluid And Hardening Around The Heart

This route is eschatological. (How should I wash my ass?)

The other day while driving the truck, I get a smell that distracted me enough, there was a smell like poop, but poop with talc (talc pa 'hide the stench). My first thought was, chin! and I have to bathe. But bah! was not that-yet. As I remembered that a young woman carrying her month-old baby boy, was sitting directly behind the seat of his napkin.

The smell of poop entalcada "began to make more incisive, to such an extent that I even wanted to mourn the eyes. The other passengers began to get angry and disgusted, something bad fart. And I always worry about their safety, as I stop the truck and was about to tell Mrs.: not suck! save the soul of your child, your body is already rotten. Excuse me intrude, but the truck is not allowed to come up with animals, weapons and children shit (ok ok, that was not going to say, but I thought) ... Well, I was looking for the right words to let you know the lady who was creating a nuisance to others, when a nosy old lady wise, is about the lady and says, "Girl, if you want the poor child stops to smell ugly, I recommend that you wash your 'tail' with a wire wool . "

The young mother and I stayed with WTF face, and somewhat dismayed ... until the child stinking Mom asked "And that is not going to smell terrible when you shit?" and nosy old lady replied: "No, but the will to think for shit."

The very distressed young mother asked for her down in the same corner, then realized that plane and we were all choking with the smell.

whole day passed without incident odor But coming to my house I began to think very seriously about this:

What should I wash my ass?

In the next conversation I had with my colleagues blogbuseros in those of which we talk about everything, the size of the poop, the color, the smell. They talked of what he had said to the old lady, and we had never stopped to think about how I wash my ass (not necessarily me, but all you wimp). I know how I wash my ass when I bathe, but do not know if there is something intended to serve as lava ass.

I asked many friends, and everyone says it is washed with a sponge ('sponge' sounds more dirty) and I say this because if a sponge, he becomes entangled in those who have very hairy ass, so I accept the fact that the ass should be cleaned with a sponge. Up's, sponge:)

Along many routes, I had the opportunity to take a piss or shit in people's homes and usually do not usually see one or two 'sponges' in homes where the family is 4 or 5 members, what happens?, perhaps shared the 'sponge' or just plain do not wash some ass when bathing.

A friend told me that at home everyone has their sponge, I asked if this case had a 'sponge' for the body and one for the ass, I said yes, one for the ass and one for the body. I did not ask more, but I know that your home is 6 members, then in the bathroom is 12 'sponges', should be strange to go to a bathroom and see 12 'sponges' comprising a side by side (but also must be stranger scattered but on the other hand if ordered by c odors, would cadadĂ­simo). Imagine a party, someone borrows the bathroom and was surprised to see so many 'sponges', returns to the room where they are meeting others and making the necessary question: "hey what are bath sponges" and that the host answer "oh, they are to wash your ass."

What if the sponge lavaculos is the same for everyone?, Should feel very comfortable washing your ass with something that has been in other asses before, even if it was the ass of the beloved, yet and that sponge has passed the through the crap and smells like shit shit who it is. Perhaps the worst case is one where a family of 3 or 4 members all use the same "sponge" for ass and body, move the sponge around the neck, knowing that previously cleaned hairy ass full of shit your brother or grandmother.

is also absurd to think that just wash the dirt goes, you can leave the dirt, but dirt never feel implied, I want to see someone put your hand on the keyboard of the PC after I've gone through my ass, but then the keyboard has been cleaned or disinfected, I doubt that they are eager to use it.

Me? Well, like most people do not wash it matter what my shit does not smell as bad as the others and sufficient that the object in question given a pasadita with soap and water, just to say that I washed it. Besides obviously my ass is cleaner than others and although it is hairy, is not as ugly as PĂ©ladan of my peers.

I do not know about you, but until they trade me a sponge to wash ass, "culosplash, your ass will thank you." Yay! I already saw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment