Saturday, October 30, 2010

Electric Bicyclewheels

Jalogüin Special: "The path of sombis"

woke a little dizzy, light coming through the window was confusing, the yellow light is confused at dawn twilight, I watched the hour, it was almost 7 pm, is at night and therefore was late to start spinners, I stood up for more duty than desire, put on my uniform I took the keys to the bus and went to work.

My first hour going back and forth was the rarest since I first started driving this was a Saturday night, and yet the streets were deserted, Doña Panchita had not opened the position of cakes, Don Lucio were inconsistencies in the street screaming drunk every Saturday tightly ... something was wrong ...

took the cell phone to try to communicate with my teammates, but before he could make me realize that the cell had no signal, then a cool breeze crept through the window and soaked to the smallest of my bones.

the second lap it all the worse, the night had finally embraced the city, but despite the street lights the darkness gradually became more dense, I could not see beyond that provided artificial light my high beams.

I concentrated on trying to stay calm, I opened the window to get some fresh air, the breeze was an icy breath on my face, my eyes dried quickly so I closed it again, then I saw it, something I reassured me a lot, a group of people waiting patiently at a bus stop, I smiled in the end it was all my imagination. Very quiet

opened the door of the bus ...

Lymon7up: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to BlogBus, my name is Lymon7up and tonight ... I ... What?.

Although they were in front of my eyes, I could not believe they were zombies ...


I stood frozen for a moment, not believing what he saw the door open to see these creatures tried to board the bus, push the throttle, with heart pounding a mile a minute, a the zombies had been left hanging on the ladder, turn a little wheel and it shattered with the tires ...

got to the park ... parked the bus, get off, and lit a cigarette, my lighter was shaking with fear ... prayed for a second because what we had seen was an illusion about the lack of sleep, but a bloodcurdling scream me back to reality ...


I turned my head and saw a group of people ran in panic into the park, behind them a hundred undead walking slowly, panic had gripped the people, ran around in circles, others from the floor begging for help to people not paying attention ... the zombies walked slowly, staggering is approached the fallen, and began to devour your flesh, I could hear the crunch of broken skin and the sound of a throat trying to scream while drowning in his own blood.

I felt an attack value, so I quickly boarded the bus and took the lug wrench, and lower back, gave him a good shot at trying to come first zombie, the zombies did not recognize age sex, color, every human was a source of food ran out quickly, that group of people overwhelmed by fear was a spectacular dish ...


I got on the bus and shut the door, unfortunately the keys had fallen out of my pocket, and they were a few yards out of the vehicle was locked, my end was near ... the cries had ceased, all I could hear was loud bites, spills and the constant and rapid beating of my heart in my chest ...

soon, as expected, the zombies realized he was trapped, alone, with nothing to defend myself, quickly surrounded the bus and began to charge against the windows, I crouched on the ground, each stroke deaf provoked in me a little jump ... I closed my eyes, hearing the glass break I knew it was over ... a cold hand closed around my arm ... was the end ...

I opened my eyes again ...

Novak: Wey !!!!! if you needed money for cigarettes and you'd told me quickly, how the hell you dare to buy cigars "Made in Republic of Congo? Novak

I shook his arm ... I looked around Megah was still in house, with his head down and cigar still in his hand, something told me that a cigarette butt should not be painted blue ... Fernando grabbed the ribs with laughter and beer Megah hurried to uncover other ...

Lymon: Sorry, is ... ¿5 dollars a pack? was an offer I could not refuse ... Apure

my beer and went home. It rots the government, "7 pesos per pack?, Long live the Republic of Congo ...

Go down the door of passengers estimated atra ... and Happy Jalogüin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment