Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hiv Test After 7 Weeks

Binche Ah that Arabs.

Come on, climb, this is quickie, do not get a midwife at the door or putting to collect the coins do not get up, today I have plenty of time to bring the road and be brief. Besides, I have much work to do in the office and left it off the beans on the stove and if I burn out after arming me hot dogs. They come
counting in passing that a couple of days I was driving my truck with both hands on the wheel, head held high, back straight and tummy tucked, and of course, not forgetting my sexy classic black lenses Poncharelo type, was very happy listening to my Chico Che lyrics when a man in robes discussed with his son also brought robe. By their appearance, tone of voice, beard, turban, and a machine gun type goat horn that was in the shoulder I had no doubt that this was a Taliban, as if he was a mercenary or ally of Obama .. . I say Osama, then I did not know. Certainly not know that the children also brought long beards ... looked the little funny.

sketch made by Novak

They sat right behind me in the seats reserved for the disabled, but as I thought they did not know English do not tell them anything. I was surprised to hear a conversation inadvertently coming wanting dialogue. The surprise gave me the little one. Here 's what they were telling:



- Baba, Baba! At school ... I have rebrobado
- Borque, son? Tell your badre!
- Borque not raise the names of the fingers, badre Is it really so imbortante give them names?
- Son, I knew them and sow tamboco I managed very well ... I'll tell you what the names of the fingers and Borque is imbortante know them ...:
- The brimero is legal ... bara Sirba imbortantes Babels seal.
- The second is the authoritarian ... used bara give orders.
- The third is the baginal and used wet ... bara someday you'll know why.
- The fourth is the marriage ... there you wedding ring bones.
- The fifth is the form ... looking in the nose, look in the ears ...
- Berdon you badre, combrendo very well what you taught me, I have no bero bara very clear what it is the third ......
- Ah, the third son ... I said I was the baginal ... Boco I'll get wet with saliva a y. .. Bagin used bara base: Bagin one Bagin two, three ... Bagin and so on until you finish reading the book ....



Cuadras later left near the American consul, and helped them down a very heavy maletota, I guess you were the kid's books.

No no no, I offer you two coscorrones little Mr Arabic, because I thought the finger baginal was for something else, I say, I thought it was to make "Britniseñal" Do not Bensan Boco do the same? bero barecía as his weapon as used bara list Obino not anything better ... So what the hell I bor talk like?

I know mine is not to tell jokes and less if they are of others, but I thought you would be pleased to know of this story. So by the time they know their children and teach them to appoint as your fingers.

See you at the next route, I hope soon to climb some Chinese, some Italian or any other gentile, I do that will bring them good stories will come.

Yeah, get off that .... My frijoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

0 comments:

Post a Comment