Thursday, September 2, 2010

How To Make A Coyote Snare Step By Step

bicentennial "I can use my credit INFONAVIT? Front of Blogbuseros

Good afternoon dear passengers! just finished my cigarette I'm going to tell a story that froze me, (well, rather wet) so acomodense'n in their seats, do so if the sign:

destápense If they do not smoke a chela BlogBus here on anything goes, ahhh but yes, hold on to this bullshit because the brakes failed him.

Last week, the bus was leased for a trip of a group of real estate sales, I had to peel the eye at seven o'clock on a Sunday for a group of mature women were pre-menopausal women to see a brand new home models and have dreams peasants of what the house they would recommend their newly married children. (Which for me was fun because 50% of these young ladies are respectable spinster).

Anyway, I got up early, I took a Russian bath, (you know the clear face, cu ... dirty), I had breakfast a few chips with tomato, climbed on the bus with cigar in hand and went to pick up park San Tutultepongo the Great.
Upon arrival and seeing the group of women waiting for the bus, I could not help thinking that some of them may well have been Amaziah the priest Hidalgo (Mexico bicentennial reference needed), but I felt a little happy because despite phone all the pain was worth much, a beautiful woman with black hair, slanted eyes and an angelic voice that said, "Ladies Orale!! not see the driver que'l sss'ta waiting?? chaaaaaaleeeeeee. .. no man is angry that some already have pus shame ...". Blessed be my luck, the bus gave me is of high technology, is the latest in air conditioning, a powerful fan that blows VEC about from the ice cubes from back to front.

Finally ladies and addressed, the electric kind guide told me how to reach the complex of modern houses. "You go straight ahead and call pa'ra ', then you turn on the only road that has tar, you keep a couple of blocks and arrive." At least the nightmare will not last much, lit another snuff and silence the gossip of the ladies with a little Chico-Che in the recorder that I stole from the house of Megah. We

the complex, and very happy desabordaron ladies, many of them still kept their LP's in Chico-Che, then for some strange reason I fell well and invited me to see the house with them, although I would have preferred to be taking a coyote on the bus had taken effect nicotine and chocolate for diabetics or so, I went down to see what happens.

had homes for all tastes: large, small, two-story (so tile floor and concrete floor), some were already up furnished, but it was a house that stole my heart, "The house with pool interior "perhaps you think ... - Indoor pool house?, Oh Lymon, but what nonsense are you saying? Could it be that both you and snuff apendejó? - And the answer is yes, but this is no bullshit kind that passengers es como decíamos en Tepito, "la neta del planeta" y como para muestra un botón (y para que dejen de tacharme de chismoso) les cuento.

Era una hermosa casa de dos pisos, pintada de verde y de azul claro, y ya estaba amueblada, la guía había comentado que el precio no era tan alto, incluso unos desalariados pedidores de limosna vagabundos como los que conducimos el BlogBus podíamos pagar, así que todos muy contentos entramos a la casa, la guía nos contaba poco a poco acerca de las particularidades de la casa:

Desde la entrada podemos apreciar que es una casa fresca, ¿qué mejor que recibir a las visitas e invitarlas a sentarse en nuestra sala pre-victoriana while receiving a relaxing foot massage with warm water?:

And the beautiful dining room, made of wrought iron, plus a one-time home includes computer, its always have ideas adolescent children "fresh" for their posts, or conversations "wet" in the msn:

Surprise your guests by offering a buffet prepared at home with the book "Dead Sea exotic dishes" :

Admire the detail of the rooms, "wet dreams" now have another meaning:

And finally ladies and respectable driver, the bathroom, do any of you (be honest) was not even dreamed made of eggplant and sunfish while fishing? I do not think (naughty smile):


And so ended my adventure at home with indoor pool, the truth I've decided I'll buy it so please make your donations as they sleep in the trunk bus has caused me and a rat bites another venereal disease, (although that remains a mystery.)

Whatever ... remember that the fall is back and not forget to take their passage to the teenager with pimples, leaving care and I will block the sensor because they double recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment