Monday, May 9, 2011

Does Wic Provide A Breast Pump

Box and equities.

On Saturday I saw the box. Pac-man fought Manny Paquiao and put a Madrazo to a wey do not know his name, but he was black.

I have an acquaintance who is a fan of boxing and football, knows more than many males on these issues, is passionate too and is offended if people like me, do not enjoy or do not understand. These qualities tend to be more present in men with manly-men- quenousanmucholoquetienenentrelasorejas , put me to doubt his manliness and feminine (ie, that he likes the cock). Despite all that she proclaimed feminist, and is one of those old women who want equality at all costs and fight for the rights of women (which is already much right to vote, right?) although it has no reason to be (once the fart made by an old saying that could also be in a warehouse loader WTF!, other if you can, but ehh what would he charge? Kleenex boxes?, I think there are things that can not be equated, we're different and not just for being the whistle, the vagina and boobs ... good dudes are also have boobs. Eeew!). Whenever you have a chance to speak on the subject, get angry and resort to Ad Hominem arguments of type (ie, you are an idiot because you do not like soccer ... more or less well) when he meets weyes like me, blogbuseros sometimes we are quite misogynistic in terms of chatter- seriously or just for being fuck says that make you want to be a man to cling to putazos.

The day I saw the fight, I was thinking of her and her radical idea of \u200b\u200bgender equity. However, I believe that if Paquiao fight with a woman (even Martha Villalobos ), demonstrations and marches have ladies dressed in white with candles lit condemn such barbarism.

I think if you have a criminal fine to the old (which is double-edged sword), is this:



PD. Yes, I know it is a bit misogynistic post, but if they knew that old would also be good fucking bigots.
PD2. Yes, terms of just invented.




0 comments:

Post a Comment