Friday, February 11, 2011

Abdominal Pain Black Spots On Tongue

The fatal outcome of a street fight.

times in which we live can be stressful, but I do not know until we understand that violence begets more violence. When a person assaults another, there is always retribution and is a story that is always going to end badly. Through this space - and as is my duty and obligation as blogbusero care for the integrity of my passengers as if I mattered their fucking lives - I invite you to reflect on this theme, violence. Clarifying before beware of the following video content, since not everyone has the stomach to see death as grotesque as the next.

all started with a common disagreement between people neighborhood. The person who shot the video, he did get into our hands, put the condition to remain anonymous because his life exposed to possible attacks of anger on the part of those affected, and I knew we would give a good use the material, while the subject said it was a red containers loggerhead the subject of green, unfortunately and as usual today, always present the damn, damn weapons.


0 comments:

Post a Comment