Monday, March 28, 2011

Severe Back Pain With Inbetween Bleeding

"Pacheco encourage the 'U' in the classic from the 'Trench'




President Universitario de Deportes, Julio Pacheco, said in an interview to the website of newspaper El Comercio that will support your team in classic Matute from north stand, which houses the main bar merengue, 'Trench North.

''The 'U' is going to win that game, win it and we hope to do it. Moreover, I will be at the stadium on the site Matute I belong and be in the North Trench encouraging the team,''said the manager.

''I think another kind of place I like. And it is not despise Policy Alliance, I am sure the attentions of the Alliance, but my place in a classic Hooch is in the north stand,''continued the headline 'cream'.

The start of the championship has not fallen at all well the fan merengue. The voices that demand the departure of Jose 'Chemo' Del Solar can be heard with greater intensity game by game. Pacheco knows it takes exposing risk but promises the best atmosphere in the popular Victorian enclosure.

''I reject any possible aggression. At most there will be claims and accept them. The relationship I have with the trench is the best, I accompany and care for me. They know that the work was up to the leaders is done, now is responsible technical work at the command,''he said.

The Peruvian Football Classic will be held in three weeks and the outcome could determine the staying or leaving the coach of the 'U', which these days is in USA to visit a relative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment