Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Just Had A Shower Can I Wax?

sheathed


weekly bullfighting magazine in a bull appears on the cover. It's a bull on the freedom of the country. I watch over and over again because something did not block completely. I kept looking. The bull is a beautiful animal in the field and in the square. This Cover is beautiful, but there is something that alters their natural state. After a while looking understand what disturbs me so much. The pins are covered by the sleeves so fashionable. The covers take the bull have been a part of your beautiful picture.

The covers were discussed at the beginning. After several years, puts their bulls even Victorino. In an attempt to preserve the horns of the natural features that may occur in the field, or because farmers want to ensure progress in the acknowledgments, this measure has become popular, although some believe that the sleeves help to weaken the antlers, while there are those who believe that these new procedures for handling bulls are bad for them, and even some argue that both conceals the settlement movement in the horns. I have no sufficient scientific basis to make an accurate assessment.

I think it will be farmers who covers with minimal racking and punishment for their bulls. Sure there are others that take advantage of cases to handle their defense. In my case, what causes me great sadness to see an animal cast, gagged, ruined the original anatomy, because the pins have been sheathed. That bull covers a bull is not natural, is a sad-looking animal that they have put some eyesores on the ends. If they had not abused both fraudulent practices, there would need to protect anything, but because they are permanently suspects think that because they put the covers and are honest. I want to release a song by the natural torus. I reject that strange image of the bull sheathed. The best information
taurine http://www.sevillatoro.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment