Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Guitar Recording Software

Confidential Information. The BlogBus

following was hacked to safety systems BlogBus contains personal information and one of the new Bio BlogBusero Lymon7up, the next post will self-destruct at the end to be read after their dogs will give them diarrhea and began to lose hair gradually ...



Name: Lymon7up

Age: 2 years older than you.

Sex: depends on the price.

Location: Behind mayonnaise.

Weight: Ni such as fat or thin.

Phone: is one of those when I talk about listening to the hat dance song.

Education: Primary Terms, together with six other Masons, and two barges ... one a cousin of mine.

Class and License Number: bus driver, I remember it was the third in a row.
permit that allows work in the country: The my boss and my boss.

Courses taken:
  1. Practical Management with cigar in hand.

  2. Diploma in sight rise thongs women in short skirts.

  3. Advanced Selection trucker sunglasses.
Goal in life: get me incognito in the Paralympic Games and beating them all.

previous job: Warper hammocks in the CERESO.

time he served: Then came the finger of that kid.

information: Leaving the CERESO , got the first truck passing by, then the driver made me talk, then a while, offered me a job, taught me to handle the BlogBus as it should be because I'm a lefty (but not inverted). So it all started.


interviewer's questions:

BlogBus What do you expect?
R: able to say: "Do not accept credentials of students, the longer the crisis"

Do you drink?

R: When you can, but I tend to throw the egg breakfast.

When did you see yourself as BlogBusero?

R: When I heard the driver saying shit I thought, "I can also say stupid things ..." From that moment I knew that this work was done for me.

sometimes rented the bus for excursions Child Is tolerant with children?

R: depends on how good are the teachers (In answering this, the respondent for some reason began to drool ...).

How important are the customers?

R: Very important, they pay ...

Would you quit?

R: Are jotitos jotear willing to stop? I think not ...

Does life insurance?

R: If safety pin that I am alive.

What is your favorite pastime?

R: I love getting on the mango trees, leaving them down and then selling them to 3 mangoes for 5 pesos.

Why you should choose among all possible BlogBuseros?

R: Because if not, fuck you.

psychological analysis results: Delirium Tremens, officially insane.

physical test results: severe acute Biscuits, we recommend using Coke-bottle lenses or glasses trucker lost even if it is night.

drug testing results: Intoxicated with cheap cigar nicotine.



estimated

0 comments:

Post a Comment